Monday, August 6, 2007

OK, Michael, here you go ...

Michael said: This is the second BB8 blog I have read today, and neither of you talk about Daniele's cryptic comment at the end of the show about really shaking things up in the house this week. That was probably the most interesting part of an otherwise boring episode. Does she think that trying to backdoor Eric will shake things up that much, or is it possible that she will totally blindside her father and put him up on the block?I hope it is the latter as I have grown very tired of listening to him carry on each episode. If I were Daniele, I wouldn't have spoken to him in two years either.

OK, Michael, here's Daniele's quote from the end of the show: "I may have nominated Kail and Jen for the third time for eviction, but that's actually not my plan. My plan is gonna cause an uproar in the Big Brother house. There's gonna be a lot of jaws dropping on the floor and I think a lot of people are gonna be absolutely shocked." But, that all depends on who wins the Power of Veto. Someone could win the POV and leave the nominations intact. My guess would be Daniele's replacement nomination might be Evel Dick. But if I had a dollar for every time someone on a reality show said their actions were going to absolutely shock everyone, I could retire and live in relative obscurity in Akron, Ohio. But I should have at least included the quote. Thanks for your feedback, Michael. Keep posting! /bw

1 comment:

michael said...

I guess I just keep hoping it will get a little more interesting than it has been as every episode is pretty much the same. Dick yells, Jen rolls her eyes, Zack wanders aimlessly with a blank expression on his face, and Amber cries. I agree that the big "shake ups" that the house guests promise are usually nothing, but maybe someday...