Thursday, January 24, 2008

'Open Up Your Heart & Let the Sun Shine In"

It’s weird how “Totally TV” blog topics will just hit me like an anvil falling on Wile E. Coyote. For the past hour, as I was tending to some of my other duties here at the paper, I’d been mulling over what to write about next.

I had no sooner sat down at my desk when a song popped into my head: “Open Up Your Heart & Let the Sun Shine In,” from “The Flintstones.” Little Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm break out into song (and play musical instruments, too!) While I couldn’t find the original clip on YouTube.com, I DID find a montage of “Flintstones” footage, set to the song “Open Up Your Heart & Let the Sun Shine In,” performed by Frente!

You can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdxM8BV-Jk0

Go ahead: open up your heart and let the sun shine in.

No comments: